Your Company as a Corporate Sponsor of a BEING ALIVE event or events:
At BEING ALIVE SAN DIEGO, we’ve served THOUSANDS in the San Diego area for over 30+ years. Every year, we’re aiming to raise thousands to fund our various programs such as Social Outreach, the food pantry and programs to educate Men and women with HIV/Aids.
We have several dates where in we plan different fundraising events. At these events, we raise money by everything from Silent Auctions to dinners.
However, we think our efforts would go even farther with a corporation or local business as our official corporate sponsor.
In this role, your business would provide funds for the event, and in turn we would promote your company as the event’s official sponsor.
Alternatively, your team could provide a service or donation in your role as our sponsor.
With your company by our side at any upcoming event, we’re sure to achieve this season’s fundraising goal and serve San Diego well.
If your company is interested in being our official event sponsor, please reach out to us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Your sponsorship will help.
It will help now and in the future. We will not only survive we will thrive.
Some of our Sponsors have been:
AIDS Healthcare Foundation, AIDS Walk SD, Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS, Kaiser Permanente, SD City Schools, SD Pride, Fox Foundation, County of San Diego, Alexander S Alacche Foundation, Community Services Association, Imperial Court, Mo’s Universe-Urban Mo’s, Baja Betty’s, Gossip Grill, Hillcrest Brewing Company, Auntie Helens, Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Viejas, Inscriptu, The Caliph, Revivals, Emergency Food and Shelter Program, HIV Funding Collaborative
What can sponsoring an event for Being Alive do for you or your company?
- 91% of global consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause, given comparable price and quality
- 61% of consumers are willing to try a new brand, or one they’ve never heard of, because of its association with a particular cause
- 50% of global consumers said they would be willing to reward companies that give back to society by paying more for their goods and services (44% in the U.S. and 38% in Canada).
When a company sponsors an event, BEING ALIVE measures the impact (metrics) and through ROI we evaluate the amount of exposure you, the sponsor, receive throughout the campaign. We put together a comprehensive list of any marketing materials featuring your logo, and the number of impressions it receives.
- San Diego Aids Run ad | Run dates: August 1-September 5 | 700,000 impressions
- Email blast | Sent on September 2 | 5,300 opens
- Direct Mail | Mailed on August 20 | 60,000 recipients
- Facebook Post | Posted on August 23 |1,500 likes
Intangibles such as brand affinity, brand loyalty and buzz are not as easy to measure but can be evaluated through surveys and customer feedback.
As a sponsor some of the benefits and logistics include:
Your logo will appear on t-shirts, banners, signage, newsletters, print and web ads, radio spots, tweets, Facebook posts, press releases, billboards, invites, landing pages and email campaigns.
Corporate sponsors will and are recognized for your generosity:
- Acknowledge in public speeches, board meetings and interviews with the press
- Invited for private tour of our facility and photos taken for the local business journals
- If possible we will place a stewardship ad in your industry trade publication to thank you for your generosity
- Our staff will thank you on their individual social media platforms
- Sponsors receive VIP tickets to the event
You will approve any collateral featuring your logo. We want to make sure your most important asset, your brand, is being properly represented. Sponsors sign off on any and all creative efforts featuring your logo.